Download free digital magazines with Zinio at the Public Library | Arts & Culture
CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Tired of having piles of magazines taking up space in your home? Then check out the Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County’s latest service — Zinio Digital Magazines.
Now you can read copies of your favorite magazines on your tablet, computer or mobile device for free. Enjoy current issues of over 160 popular titles, including: Consumer Reports, Seventeen, Newsweek, Elle, National Geographic, Rolling Stone, Runner's World, ESPN The Magazine, and Food Network.
- The digital magazines are full-print, full-color duplicates of the print magazine. Many issues also include interactive elements, such as videos.
- Library card holders can download as many magazines as you'd like, 24/7.
- Magazines can be read online or offline.
- The titles never expire (no overdue fines!) so you can hang on to them as long as you want.
- Zinio Reader apps for PCs, Macs, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire, and Blackberry Playbook devices are available.
First-time users will need to create accounts with the Library's Zinio site and Zinio.com. For step-by-step directions, visit our downloadables webpage, then select the Zinio New User Guide link. Once you've created your accounts, you're ready to start reading on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
For details and a step-by-step guide, visit www.cincinnatilibrary.org/news/2013/zinio.html. Or visit the Library’s downloadables webpage at www.cincinnatilibrary.org/downloadables to learn about Zinio, free music through Freegal, eBooks, and audiobooks.