BEE Healthy Kids Health Fair offers free health care | News
LINCOLN HEIGHTS, OH (FOX19)- The BEE Healthy Kids Health Fair at the Lincoln Heights Health Center offered interactive activities for children and their families to educate them on childhood obesity and what it means to be healthy.
Parents could make appointments for free back to school physicals and dental exams. There were raffle giveaways and prizes like bicycles to encourage activity, as well as carnival games and a bounce house. Health food was served, and glucose and blood pressure checks were also offered for adults.
Copyright 2012 WXIX. All rights reserved.
Top Central Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Employees pistol-whipped during Fresh Market robbery
- Day of activities in Hyde Park Square to benefit Pink Ribbon Girls
- Woman wanted for misuse of a credit card at local grocery store
- Children's motorcade honoring juvenile arthritis victims to pass through Hyde Park
- Celebrate 'Saturnday' at the Cincinnati Observatory