Zoo Admission is half-price through February 29 | Sports & Recreation
CINCINNATI (FOX19) - The Cincinnati Zoo has a number of animals that enjoy winter weather. If you're not one of them, they are enticing you with half-price admission.
During Penguin Days, Zoo admission is half-price every day and there are special animal encounters every Saturday & Sunday, from now through February 29.
Daily, guests can see the Zoo’s King Penguins parade through the park at 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., and you can enjoy more than 12 heated indoor animal exhibits throughout the park. Every Saturday and Sunday, guests can watch penguins, polar bears, snow monkeys and even elephants enjoy the winter weather in their own way during a variety of animal enrichment activities.
Weekend Activities include:
- 9:30 AM Polar Bear Fish-Cicles Lords of the Arctic
- 10 AM Penguin Parade Begins at Wings of the World
- 10:30 AM Seal Lion Treats Seal Falls
- 11 AM Elephant Fruit Ice Blocks Elephant Reserve
- 11:30 AM Snow Monkey Feeding Monkey Island
- 1 PM Insect Encounter World of the Insect
- 2:30 PM Penguin Parade Begins at Children’s Zoo
- 3:00 PM Kea Encounter Lorikeet Landing
The Cincinnati Zoo opens daily at 9 a.m. Zoo admission is half-price January 2 – February 29 only. Regular admission prices are $15/adults, $10/children & seniors (2-12, 62 +) and children under two are FREE. Parking is $8. For more information, visit www.cincinnatizoo.org.
Copyright 2012 FOX19. All rights reserved.